White 28" channel balance

A handy person from Coralville, IA says:

I'm looking for a replacement for my white 28" channel balance. It has a 2800 BL stamped on it, I think I found a similar one (28" Series 770 Balance - Product Code: S770-28), but that one looks silver, is that part available in white?

Thank you,

Mike 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230207_030408209.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230207_030356918.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230207_030413322.MP.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Mike.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your balance indeed looks like a match for our S770-28 channel balance. I'm not sure what silver part you're referring to, however. We don't sell another version of this balance. Your 2800 stamp is also a bit odd and doesn't match our strength options. You'll need to weigh your sash and refer to the chart under the product description on the S770-28 store page to determine the correct option. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.