White Snap-In Glazing

A home owner from Saint Cloud, FL says:

I own an older home and the window glazing is cracking. I have reviewed your site and cannot find my glazing.

Your link to upload pics is not working. If you could send me an email, I will upload my pics to see if you can help me find a replacement like you did on the Channel Balances for these windows.

Kim 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks so much for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an error with uploading your photos. You can email them to our customer care department at customercare@swisco.com 

Be sure to reference your discussion number in your email (D109874) so that our customer service representatives know to attach the photos here. 

Thanks! 

A home owner from Saint Cloud, FL says:

I have attached my pics and hope you will be able to help me with a replacement for my snap-in glazing problem. Let me know if you need more info or pics.

Kim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P4251057.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi Kim, thanks for getting us some photos of your glazing. After looking them over, I think our 55-092 snap-in could work for you. Give it a look-over yourself and let us know if you agree!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.