White metal window lock

Quick Learner
May 20, 2024 10:20 pm
I'm looking for a white metal window sash lock similar to acorn lock and keeper code 90-274. But my exterior is rectangular without rounded corners and is about 1 inch by 2 3/4 inches
It's about 25 years old
IMG_2999
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 22, 2024 10:53 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in! Your sweep lock looks closer in design to our 90-278 Lock & Keeper. Although, you’ll need to carefully review and compare the dimensions to confirm. Carefully review and compare the dimensions shown below for reference.

Dimensions for 90-278
Dimensions for 90-278

Home Owner from California
May 22, 2024 12:28 pm

Hi Jasmine

It is super close. Mine is not curved facing away from the window but straight more rectangular. The important measurements are pretty identical. I bet it may work. It doesn't hurt to try and I will put on a window that is less noticeable If you don't have a straight one I will buy this to see if it works

Can you please let me know if this is metal or plastic?

Thank You

Leslie

Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 22, 2024 12:46 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Leslie,

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact match. This is the closest replacement we have to your existing sweep. If the dimensions are a match, this should work fine for your repairs.

These latches are made of metal material.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts