White screen corner with round pulls

A quick learner from Stuart florida says:
Having trouble finding this on your site.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190524_215327.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190524_215437.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a corner with round pulls, but one of our others may work regardless. Would it be possible to see the corner out of the frame? That will help us find the best match. Thank you!

A quick learner from Stuart florida says:
Here is a corner from the top of the frame
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190615_123330.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190615_123326.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us! I hope I can help with this one.

Thing is, I'm not 100% sure what to recommend. Looking at your photos it appears that you have a 3/4" wide face screen frame. However you do not give the thickness of the frame, which is just as important. 

Start by comparing your corner key with our 95-031 or 95-034 to start. One of these may work, but it will ultimately come down to your precise dimensions. As for the pull ring you would need to use one like the 70-128. Let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.