Why are the 75-016 roller different sizes?

A home owner from Minneapolis says:
Why do some roller screening tools have 2+ inch rollers and others have 1 inch, which
type makes do you recommend and why? Thanks,
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience. The 2" wheel is the convex type used for basic replacement of screen wire in a screen frame. The 1" concave wheel is used to install a wider screen spline or installing "glass" glazing vinyl. You may also use the 75-019 rolling tool which also includes both a convex and concave wheel.

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.