Wider sash stop than the 59-001

A home owner from Moneta, VA says:
I know you offer 59-001, it shows in the picture that the dimensions are 1" x 3/8" x approx 3". I've measured the sash stop from my windows, it measures 1 3/16" x 3/8" x approx 3", and the track it fits into measures 1 1/8".

The block I have looks the same as the block pictured, only a little wider. Same 3 ridges on the sides, and support in the middle with 2 hollow sections.

Do you have anything that would fit the bill?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but we do not currently have a wider stop. One way to solve your problem, however, would be to remove one of the stops from the window that has two. You should only need one stop per sash window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.