"Wilkes" Window Screen Clip

A home owner from Durham, NH says:

Thank you SO much for this opportunity!

I need to replace the screen clips in a few of my windows but can't find a manufacturer. I DID find "Wilkes" but none of the stickers are totally legible. My home was built in 2000. These clips work on a "nail inserted into a spring" principle. The nail is what goes through the clip into the screen frame and pivots to hold and release the clip to the window frame. I don't know if this will help, but the warning sticker on each window has a number A-X7164 on it.

I have attached photos and again, thank you SO much!! Alan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window3.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Alan! We're very happy to help, of course. We appreciate that you reached out to us.

This clip looks like the flip top that comes with our 70-136 pin assembly. I think this may be exact what you're looking for. Review our photos and information and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from Durham, NH says:

Hello, Tom, and everyone at SWISCO.

All I can say is that you all are AMAZING. You found the part I have been hunting for, and so quickly. I like things to be "just right" in my home and several of these were missing when we bought the places in 2017. I have looked everywhere in the past 2 years and you guys found it in 1 day! Amazing! My order is in and I am so grateful for your kindness, efficiency and effort in helping me to put this little "problem" to bed.

Again, thanks! You're terrific!!!!

Alan

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It was my absolute pleasure, I assure you. It always makes me smile to see someone leave happy. I'll make sure to pass your kind words to the rest of the business, too. We could all use some cheering up with the way things are now.

Thank you very much for ordering with us and please let me know if we can be of any help to you in the future.

A home owner from Evanston IL says:
Recommendation to maybe post: some newer windows have info. etched on the glass (mine, as it turns out, are Marvin, so the info is in the upper right corner) --> good to know, huge time saver for you guys at Swisco, as well as for home owners.
SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.