Will this handle work with my door

A home owner from NC says:
Hi! My outside sliding glass door handle broke off. Locally, they do not sell almond/beige door handles. So, yours was a great find. However, in my search, I had read that you have to pay attention to whether or not it says A or B on certain parts of the latch as that will determine if it will work on your door.

On my door handle it has:
2265, US Patent 5125703D340398. Then toward the middle of the handle it had A. I have attached pictures as well.

Will your handle work??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200808_190428.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200808_120349.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200808_114923.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200808_114838.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The letters A and B signify what position the thumb lever has in your door. Your thumb lever in particular is set in the lower position; which just so happens to match our 82-086. I believe this will work well for your door.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.