Will this part work on Migard casement windows

A quick learner from Manhattan Beach, CA says:
I have several Milgard casement windows from the early 2000s and a number of the operator arms no longer connect to track at the bottom of the window, therefore I have to manually pull the window shut rather than using the casement crank handle. I believe this is the right part for the track to connect to the operator arm. Or is there another type of clip that attaches to the operator arm to keep in the track when I'm cranking the window shut? Many thanks for your response.

Rick.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Could you show us a photo of your operator, including the arm that moves the sash in and out? That will help us determine the hardware you could use to repair it. Thank you!

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.