Will this replace S29 1031 10-88?

A quick learner from CT says:
My old balance has numbers S29 1031 10-88, Is your part 24-1033 the correct replacement.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. Yes, you are correct. The 24-1033 can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 1031.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)