Will this work with this door?

A home owner from Portsmouth says:
Purchased this door from HD 36x80 but my frame has no top track. The door I purchased is 3/4" thick at the top by the wheels and I see this track says it's 3/4" thick from end to end, so a little smaller in the inside. My door does come with some top guides to install in case it does not fit. Curious if anyone has used this particular door with this top track. Should this track work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
A home owner from Marysville, WA says:
Hello, I am in the same predicament. I purchased almost the same door and have the same issue of no top track for our door. I wanted to know if the track fixes the issue as well??
A quick learner from Syracuse NY says:
Will this work with Pella Architect Series 2002-2004 slider screen door-I am missing all the top trqck and top track hardware? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Jen
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe that the 80-110 will work for a Pella door. Pella hardware tends to be very specific, usually unique to Pella themselves, and in my experience it's very rare that off-brand parts will work. My recommendation is to contact Pella directly to see if they sell the part you require.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.