Willmar crank T handle

A quick learner from Scottsdale, AZ says:
I need 11 small T cranks to accommodate window blinds, existing arm has 12 points. Can you give me availability and price.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The associated list on this page are all of the t-handles that we offer. See if you can determine which one will work by comparing them to your old part. If not, send us a picture of yours and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction. Thank you!

A quick learner from Scottsdale AZ says:
As I said I am changing the existing Willmar cranks for T crank to accommodate wood shutters. I don?t have a T crank to photograph. If you are not able to supply can you a least tell me the slime size of Willmar window cranks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I've never heard of Willmar, so I'm not sure what you might have. You'll have to measure your old spline to confirm the best match. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.