Need the part that is attached to the window

A quick learner from California says:
Hi, i bought the window arms from you a few weeks ago. Do you have the part that is attached to the window that holds the arm?
Thanks Shona.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210408_130830.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210408_130853.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, that looks very much like our 39-170. Check it out and let me know if you agree!

Hi Tom, yes the 39-170,looks like what i need.
What are they made of?
We live close to the ocean,thing rust quickly.
What do you suggest? Shona.
Profile picture of Tom

I believe these brackets are just steel. I don't think they're available in stainless, however they are coated with a corrosion resistant powder. Now that's obviously not ideal, especially if you're near the shore, but I think that is your best option. I am sorry we can't get you something better.

Thanks Tom . This has been very helpful. These ones will be just fine. Have a great rest of the week. Shona.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you Shona, and you as well. If you had any other questions, you know where to find me.

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.