Window Arm Shaft

A home owner from California says:
Hi, we recently purchased our home and discovered one of our crank windows were missing parts. Attached is an image of the missing parts - metal rail, metal peg/bolt, metal bracket. Is it possible to order these parts through your business?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have something similar to our 39-340 bracket. Those "metal brackets" are actually not sold separately. We do have the 39-393 operator, which comes with them, so take a look and see if that is what you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)