Window Balance 26-4 HA2 CMC 24

Quick Learner from California
May 13, 2024 6:00 pm
Hi
Looking for 2 window balancers marked 26-4 HA2 CMC 24. It measures from metal end to metal end 27 inches. The metal is 1/2 inch wide.
winged top fitting winged top fitting 26-4 stamped channel winged bottom shoe back of bottom shoe
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 14, 2024 1:40 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there! We should be able to help with this. Can you show us a photo of the inside of the metal channel where the innerspring connects to the pulley mechanism? I will do my best to help from there. 

Quick Learner from California
May 14, 2024 1:54 pm
Here are the photos requested
inner spring connection winged top balance assembly
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 14, 2024 2:20 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks so much! From what I see here, you want either the S380-27 or S385-27 channel balances. The best match depends on the depth of the bottom fitting though, so you'll have to measure as shown below. I also recommend the 2640 stamp option based on your old stamp. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts