Window Balance

A quick learner from Clermont, FL 34711 says:
Windows are single hung, non-tilt. Metal part measures 29". Need to replace on at least two windows. Internal system came apart but I can see a couple of small wheels, pulley, elastic cord and more.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201105_143156.jpg
I believe this is a S380 as the bottom shoe I believe it i called measures exactly 1" top to bottom. Unsure of the weight needed. Only stamping says "28C USB" What all do I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201105_143156.jpg
One last piece of info. You can see the shoe has a flat back unlike the shaped back on the S380. The depth measures 7/8".
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The depth of the bottom nylon shoe can be thought of as the heel-to-toe measurement. The shoe that is used by our Series 380 (the 15-005) has a depth of 1". If your shoe's depth is 7/8", then you need balances with the 15-029 attached instead. This isn't a stock item of ours, but we'd be happy to provide them via custom order. These balances would have the 19-005 Top, and will be stamped 2830 (which conforms to your old stamp of 28C). Just confirm for me if this seems like what you need, and exactly how many balances you require, and I'll write up a quote for you. 

Thanks Bob. I've included some more pics just to make sure I get the right thing. I've included 2pics of each end as I rotate the balance. One pic has the area where I measured 7/8' just to be sure it's the right msmt. I only need 4 (one bad on each of two windows but I'll replace both) but could buy 6 to have a couple of spares when another one bites the dust.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201109_150609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201109_150521.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201109_150531.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201109_150551.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

The depth is the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, as shown in the picture below of the 15-029; it's depth is the dimension listed at 7/8". If this indeed what you have, then you'll need 29" balances, stamped 2830, with the 15-029 and 19-005 attached. I just sent you an email with a custom link enclosed to order (6) of these balances. Be certain this is what you have before placing your order. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Dimensions for 15-029
Dimensions for 15-029
Looks perfect. Thank you for the quick reply. I'd like to order today. Before I do, I'd like to ask if there is a minimum order for free shipping. I would definitely order a couple more if there was a threshold considering shipping costs more than 1 balance.
Profile picture of Bob

Unfortunately we do not offer free shipping. Our minimum quantity for custom balance orders is (2). Let me know if you have any other questions, or would like a quote for a different amount; I'd be happy to write it up for you ASAP. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.