Window Balance

A handy person from Avon, IN 46123 says:
The window balance appears to be a block and tackle type.
Only markings on the part are "26 3 AR Caldwell".
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our Series 385 channel balance to start out and let me know if this could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)