Window Balance

A handy person from Lafayette, La says:
I have a window balance that I need to replace. It looks like it is 1/2 inch. It has the number 2740 stamped on it. Below that number I can see 3 S I. These numbers don't match any part numbers you have in your catalog.

Thank you
A handy person from Lafayette, La says:
Here are some pictures of the part.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our S395-28 channel balance. This appears to closely match your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)