Window Balance Andersen

A home owner from Oswego, NY says:
I have the following numbers off the window balance on my older double hung Andersen windows.
BP12 11#33 7-85
11600-1

I am going to replace the left and right side.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I recommend our part number 24-1133, Andersen Sash Balance. This can replace balance boxes stamped with 11#33.
A quick learner from Oswego, NY says:
Thank you.
Since I hadn't heard anything, I went to the Andersen windows website and based on their "identify your product"page, based on window height/width, they recommended the 1033. So I had ordered it from your site, Swisco. Do you think this will make a difference? Would it still work, or should I return this and get the 1133? Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe the 24-1033 will be too short. It might work but it was not what you originally had. If you'd like, you can return the balances you purchased for a full refund, as long as they are not installed and still in the original condition.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.