Window Balance Part

A home owner from KY says:
Hi, I need to replace the window balance for MFG code MTL-3 3 Euro Window.
See attached photo.
Where can I find this replacement part?

Thanks,
Debbie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window balance.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Debbie. This looks like a 15-180 Pivot Shoe, which uses our Series 190 Coil Balances. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

A home owner from KY says:
Hi Bob,
Thank you so much!!!
On the Series 190 coil balances,"Before you pick one of the options below, please refer to the stamp or imprint on your original spring. That should tell you what you need. If you're still not sure, or if you have no stamp, you can ask our experts for help here."
I don't see a stamp or imprint on the spring so which one do I need, 440 540 640 740 840 940?

Thanks again,

Thank you so much!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Debbie. if there's no stamp on the spring, the best thing to do is to obtain the exact weight of the window sash that these balances support. You can simply place the sash on a bathroom scale to obtain this weight. Give me that exact measurement, and I can work out the spring weights you need. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.