Window Balance Rod Replacement

A handy person from Boynton Beach Florida says:

I just want to confirm before I order that I have the right balance rod. Attached pics of the top, bottom, and complete balance rod is attached. I think I need the 30" Series 380 channel balance with the 19-005 top and 15-004 bottom. Please advise.

Also attached marking on rod that reads '29-5 AA CMC 11'. Thanks.

A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Samir!

What you have here looks like it might be our Series 380. Please take a look at our S380-30 Channel Balance, with a 2950 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at