Window Balance Spring 34 inch

A quick learner from st louis mo says:
Marking 34D, 34 X 1/2 X 1/2
Spring is 20 inches
Window is by a door so tempered glass (heavy)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0522.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0520.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0518.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to supply this balance, but we'll need more information to confirm. First, do you have an undamaged version of this balance that we can use as a reference? Perhaps from the other side of the window? It will be very difficult to ID a match from a damaged balance since so much has detached and fallen off.

If you do, I'd like to see a photo of the bottom of the metal channel, a photo of the top of the metal channel, and a photo of the clip, shoe, hook, or whatever bit is at the bottom. That will be a huge help. Thank you!

Here are pics of the unbroken (right side) window balance and where it connects to the window tilt mechanism.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for your patience while we look into this. We can definitely replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its design. Specifically, we'll be using our S770-34 channel balance but with the bottom clip swapped out for our 15-170

Does that look good to you? If so, can you tell me how many balances you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for that quantity. 

Profile picture of Tom

Excellent. I'll shoot that over now. Let me know if you have any questions. 

We really appreciate you coming to us! We're happy to help with anything else you may need.

Looks good. I need 2.
I did not receive the pricing quote.
Profile picture of Tom

Looks like I emailed it to you on Monday. I'll send it again, but I also recommend checking your spam filter just in case it was accidentally flagged.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.