Window Balance or clip replacement

A home owner from Beaumont, CA says:
H-LC30-48x96 Series 5000 TMF

The balances keep coming clipped from the widows and slide independent of the windows which makes them very hard to open and close. I am not sure if I just need clip replacement or maybe the balance also needs to be replaced since it doesn't seem to work smoothly. I am just not sure exactly which parts I need. I will need replacements for at least two windows most likely.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1592.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1596.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1591.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1597.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. In regards to the top sash guide you show, take a look at our 18-171. As for your balance, it does sound like you might need to replace it. If that's the case, I'll need to see the stamp or imprint on the metal channel. However, I would recommend first checking the hole that the clip inserts in. If it is damaged, that could be the cause of your issues. 

The holes for the clip seem to be fine and I attached the only stamp I could find on the balances. I hope this is what you are referring to.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1610.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27 4
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for your patience. We can help with this, but it will have to be custom made due to its unique design. Our replacement will have a winged bottom because the wingless variety has been discontinued, but it should still function properly for you. If you would like to proceed, please let me know your desired quantity. From there I will e-mail you a custom order link. 

Well as long as it works better than the current setup I am happy to get replacements even if it is a little different. There are two windows with the 27 4 BSI PP stamped balances and two windows with the 27 3 BSI RE stamped balances, so that would be 4 balances of each type.

Are there any weights or dimensions from me that haven't been stated that you need for proper sizing or is all of that gleaned from the stamp?
Profile picture of Casey

Great! I just e-mailed you your custom order links. We were able to glean all the appropriate information from your pictures. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Just got the shipment and the windows work great now! But I made a mistake on one of the windows and failed to realize it was a bit longer than the other one in the room. Although it works with the ones I ordered it would probably be best if I got ones that where actually made for the window size.

So I checked the balance and it bears the stamp of 30 3 BSI PV. Could I get two balances that would replace that?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Julia's not here today but I should be able to help you.

To clarify, this 30-3 stamped balance is otherwise identical to your original 27-4, right? If so, that shouldn't be an issue. I'll email you a purchase link for 2 of these right now.

Yes you are correct Tom, they are the same design style as the ones previously ordered. I will look for the link in my email. Thanks!
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.