Window Balancer 7#27

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
What is the current replacement part for a 11600-2 D71 7#27 6 78
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look and compare it to 24-737, Andersen balancer. If this looks good the 24-737 will replace balances with stamp 7#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)