Window Balancer

A home owner from Florida says:
Looking to replace the window balances in three windows. My house was built in 1991 and the windows are Alcan? Windows. I need the balancers, top guides and glazing strips. The balancers are 30 inches in length with out the ends.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04F507C0-2E31-427C-B2C9-5780E377DF94.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01A1EADE-A34D-4B30-86F0-BE86418AFC86.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1A81C346-4359-4A92-9772-30A1FB127F99.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E5292019-B4C4-437D-829D-0370A9267FDF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3CAD0A78-7C67-4246-A268-B4515EEFDF18.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an S380-30 potentially, but measure the bottom nylon shoe depth, or 'heel-to-toe' measurement. Is it 1", or less? If it's less, you might need a custom made balance with the 15-029 7/8" shoe instead. We can build that for you without issue; just let us know. We also need to know if there's any stamp code on the metal channel. If there is none, we need the exact weight of the window sash. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)