Window Balancer Parts

A home owner from 32068 says:
Hi,

I am replacing my window channel balancers (2930) and need to know which slides I need to order (see pics).

Thank You,
Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210305_111153_Moment(6).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210305_111153_Moment(5).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210305_111244_Moment(5).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210305_111244_Moment(4).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Joe. This might be an S380-30 Channel Balance, but it comes down to the depth of the bottom nylon fitting, or shoe. The depth can be thought of as the 'heel-to-toe' measurement. See the image below for a depiction. The Series 380 has a shoe that is 1" deep; it's closely related kin, the Series 385, has a depth of 1-3/32". 

I suspect however your balance's shoe might be less than 1", perhaps 7/8". That's why I'd like you to measure and confirm. If it's a 7/8" deep shoe, you'll need balances custom built with this shallower shoe attached. We can do that for you no problem. Just confirm for me the depth and how many balances you need, and we'll go from there. Thanks. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
A home owner from 32068 says:
Thank you for the response. I measured and they are actually 3/4-inch vice 7/8-inch. What would be the cost to have them made? I would be purchasing 18 of them depending on price.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Do you mean that the depth is 3/4" rather than 7/8"? Either way most likely you need balances with our 15-029 shoe. I just sent you an email with a custom link to order (18) of these balances as requested. Please double-check and confirm that shoe depth before proceeding with an order. Let me know if you have any questions prior to placing your order. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.