Window Balancer identification

A home owner from Simi Valley, CA says:
I need to replace some window balancers and there is no manufacturer identification on the windows to be able to contact them to find out what I need to purchase. I believe, from the measurements I've taken, that I need a 33" Series 385 Channel Balance with a 19-005 top and a 15-004 Shoe. The marking on the original balance are 32 4 CV CMC 7.

Please advise if my assumptions are correct as I would like to place an order for some.

Thanks in advance.
User submitted picture of channel balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please take a look at our S385-33 channel balance with a 3240 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)