Window Bead

A home owner from CALIFORNIA says:
I'm looking all over for a snap-in window bead replacement for my sliding glass door that was made by Philips. The window bead is 90 inches long at the tall side and 33 inches long at the short side. I think Philips is out of business so I hope I can still get this type of bead.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your post. Have you looked over the specifications of our 55-197-6 snap-in glazing bead? This piece looks very close to yours. Take a look and let us know what you think.

A home owner from CALIFORNIA says:
That does look very close. Any chance of getting it longer than 6 feet? If not, it probably wouldn't look too bad with a splice.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not offer this part in a longer length. I apologize for that.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.