Window Breather Tabs

A home owner from Whittier, CA says:
I have an Andersen series 70 type window (or close). It's an external window. I need the breather tabs that allow water to escape from the bottom. Do you sell these? The last picture shows the tabs on the lower left and right corners.
It fits in a square 1&1/2 inch wide by 1/4 inch high
User submitted photos of a weep hole.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 26-173. This appears similar to the dimensions you gave, but give it a look and see if you could get it to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)