Window Bubble Seal

A home owner from Bonita Springs, Fl. says:
We have several Lawson brand single hung windows, hurricane rated, where the bottom bubble seal has dried out and is cracked. The manufacturer has not responded to my inquires.

I have attached a couple of photos using an extension mirror.
I would appreciate a suggestion based on the manufacturer and photos.

Is the 58-135 the smallest diameter bubble seal that you stock?

Thank you, Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6394.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0EAF7641-85F1-4C1B-917D-3747FB6FB39D.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Steve,

We also carry the 58-134 that installs with a fat backing but the 58-135 is more common in our experience. I'll attach the dimensions of both options below. Also, keep in mind that the backing widths are different, which is an important factor for installation. 

If you're not sure if either of these would work, I would recommend removing a sample of your original seal from the window to confirm the exact dimensions and how it installs. Thank you! 

Profile view of 58-134
Profile view of 58-134

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.