Window Bulb Seal

A home owner from Roanoke, VA says:
I need new seals for my windows. House was built in 2002. Double Hung Vinyl Windows. I was told they are Ply Gem. See included picture. This is the bottom seal.
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please start by looking at our 58-164, 58-171, and 58-183. You may be able to use one of these, but you will first have to confirm which one is closer to your measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)