Window Channel Balance - 26B (BSI) LE

A landlord from Rhode Island says:
Hi

I have a lot of windows that have this style of balance. I noticed that they all seemed to fail on the part that holds the window to the balance. I would be interested in anything with a similar design with stronger materials.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can gather to help.

- James
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200612_164109.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200612_164121.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200612_164134.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200612_164139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200612_164150.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I have a hunch about what balance this might be but we will need to see an undamaged balance removed from the window to confirm. Thank you!

A landlord from Rhode Island says:
Unfortunately most of the windows I have access to right now also have broken balances. I'll start searching the other windows to see if I can find one that's still working. In the meantime I sent a picture of what the bottom piece (plastic part that hooks onto the window)looks like and a sticker of the window manufacturer. Please let me know if there's anything else you need in the meantime.

-James
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15923489996755769892714976873131.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I would certainly recommend pulling an undamaged balance to compare but your bottom attachment looks like our S775-26. Take a look and see how they match up. Thank you!

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.