Window Channel Balance

A home owner from Rancho Cucamonga says:

I need to replace the Window Balances for my windows and I'm having a hard time finding the right size and the right bottom fitting that was put on the balances that I have. The actual balance measures just above 30 1/2 inches and the numbers stamped on the balance is 30 3. I can't find the maker of the window but I included a pic of a sticker I found on the window. Hopefully the pic of the sticker will help. Models 351 and 390 are very close but the bottom attachment doesn't match mine. I appreciate your help very much!! I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Manuel

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5F2B5DAE-0537-4A1A-BA22-A8A052375E8F.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DE7A09D-1FD8-4446-9100-B27EA73BE443.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8ADE25D0-B967-4843-B91B-E4E59A2C7055.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us, Manuel. You were right to point out that bottom attachment! We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration.  Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the desired quantity.

A home owner from Rancho Cucamonga says:

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay. I have windows of different sizes.

The sizes are as follows:

• 3 windows are 33 1/2 X 32 the balances have 30 3 on them
  • 3 windows are 34 1/2 X 29 the balances have 27 3 on them
  • 1 window is 21 5/8 X 23 the balances have 21 2 on them
  • 2 windows 33 1/2 X 23 the balance has 21 4 on them

If its not too much trouble will you please give me the prices by the sets that I listed. I may not be able to purchase them all at one time. They all have the same bottom attachment on them.

Thank you for your help. It's greatly appreciated!

Manuel

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, this shouldn't be an issue. Just to confirm, all four balances have the same nylon fittings on either end, and the same metal hook on the end of the cord? Those details are vital. If any one of these balances differs in terms of design, we'll have to see it.

In the meantime, I'll send you four order links for the quantities requested under the assumption that all balances are the same, other than size. Let me know if you have any questions!

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.