Window Channel Balance

A quick learner from Oregon says:
I'm trying to find a replacement for my window channel balance but I don't seem to find the right one. The old one I have has 0810 as the identifying number and it measures 9in only the metal part. I can't find any one that measures 9in long. The wait of the window is 6lbs.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This channel balance will have to be custom made due to its uniquely short length. Can you show us pictures of the nylon fittings on either end? From there, we'll do our best to identify what you need. Thanks. 

Here are the pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great. We're getting there. I just want to confirm the exact identity of these nylon fittings. The top fitting is our 19-005; but for the bottom nylon shoe, I'd like you to measure out its depth. This can be thought of as the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, or the widest part of the shoe just below and perpendicular to where the metal channel ends. I suspect this will either be our 15-005 1" deep Shoe, or our 15-029 7/8" deep Shoe. Once you confirm this, I can get a quote for these balances right away for you. Many thanks. 

I think it is 1 inch
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Bob's not here today but I can take care of you from here. Like he mentioned, this has to be a custom order, but it looks like you have given everything we need to know to get started (lucky me). I'll email you an order link and price quote now for 2, which is our minimum quantity. If you wanted to change that, let me know here and I'd be happy to do so.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.