Window Channel Balance

A home owner from Kansas says:

Vinyl window channel balance.. The "top" is mounted to window frmae via screw and the "bottom" connection is the plastic hook assembly with the drop in metal piece shown. The frame of the unit is a ridged channel and the length is 30" for the metal frame. 

The width of the unit is: 7/16" inside, 1/2" outside

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200630_131000_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200630_131021_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200630_131109_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but since it's not a stock part it will have to be a custom order. Before we can continue, I had two details I'd like you to clear up.

First, can you tell me what the stamp printed on the metal channel reads? It looks like 30B, but I want to be 100% sure.

Can you also tell me how many you need?

Once I have this information, I'll email you an order link and price quote for that quantity.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)