Window Channel Balance

A handy person from Indian Trail, NC says:
I need to get a replacement window balance. The plastic fitting at the top where the spring attaches broke. The dimensions are 33"L x ½"W x ½' D. The spring is 16" long. The shoe is also worn and probably should be replaced. There is not metal clip at the end if the balance cord and there is no clip to hook the string on the side of the frame. The string is inserted into a fitting (the stop?) at the top of the edge of the frame. Would appreciate your help in getting this replaced. There are more photos if needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageoOpWMH.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageghAe9y.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageHJpQPq.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagewIexsm.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageTdo51f.gif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the S795-32 (32C) channel balance. You will need to swap the t-lock shoe that comes with the balance with the 15-195B shoe with an open cam. You'll also need to check an undamaged balance from one of the windows to determine if yours uses the same screw tab that comes with our stock balances or if you need the 15-195 clip, which would need to be a custom order. Thank you! 

A handy person from Indian Trail, NC says:
My thanks. I'll check it out.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.