Window Channel Balance

A home owner from Altadena CA says:
I am trying to locate this exact window channel that is attached to both ends but unable to find the part number.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on your pictures, I think you should consider our Series 380 channel balance. Specifically, I recommend our S380-27 with a 2640 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)