Window Channel Balance & Pivot Lock Shoe Pictures

A home owner from Peachtree City says:
Hello SWISCO...please let me know the part numbers I need to purchase. I need a complete set which include Window Channel Balance & Pivot Lock Shoe. The Window Channel Balance size is length 30", Channel depth is 5/8" and the channel width is 9/16". Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inverted
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jamb
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

As long as your balances install with a screw tab at the top of the window channel, you can use the S795-30 channel balance. You'll notice that these balances come with a T-lock shoe, which you will need to swap with the 15-224 inverted link by following the video below. You'll also need the 15-216 pivot shoe for this assembly. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

A home owner from USA says:
Hello SWISCO...please let me know the part numbers I need to purchase.

I need a complete set which includes Window Channel Balance & Pivot Lock Shoe. The Window Channel Balance Part Number : 30 D BSI PB, size length 30", Channel depth is 5'8" and the channel width is 9/16".

I am attaching the pictures of the window balancer and the other parts that has been broken.

Thanks,
Ahmed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inverted link
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pulley hook
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken lock
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you are showing the same balances as your post from 2022 above. Our initial recommendations of the S795-30 (30D) would still be our best replacement option. Review the related video showing how to swap out the stock T-lock shoe with the 15-224 inverted link sold separately. 

As for the broken sash lock, we may be able to provide a replacement but we would need you to write out the exact distance between the center of the installation holes to narrow down your options. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.