Window Channel Balances

A quick learner from Moore, OK says:
I am trying to order replacement channel balances. The ones currently in my windows are 2440. Would I use your 2540 to replace?

Thank you,

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Elaine. I'm a little confused. The 2440 stamp option is for a balance that is 25" long, and the 2540 stamp option is for a balance that is 26" long. What is the length of your current balance? Make sure to only measure the metal channel. Do not take into account the nylon attachments.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)