12" Long Window Channel balance

A quick learner from Oregon says:
I need one that is 12 in Long and it seems to start at 13 in for my non tilt window the current one that I have I will send you a picture in the photos I am submitting you will see the channel balance you'll see the top end that is broken 1190 AG then bs1 One 16
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1562357889235136509074.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 156235803715973267202.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1562358164876862646173.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. We should be able to help with this, but it may need to be a special order due to its short length. Before we go any further, can you tell me if the top nylon fitting is damaged or not? It looks like some of it might have broken off. If so, we'd like to see an undamaged version to confirm.

Can you also tell me the exact weight of the sash these balances support?

Thank you!

Okay first of all I did see a 12in channel balance but I can't find it again I am prepared to try a 13-inch one no problem if it doesn't work I'll send it back I will send you the pictures add to the previous pictures I sent U I have uploaded the clip that came out the window and also showed you a picture of the window itself
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190716_161325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190716_161322.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190716_160700.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

A 13" balance won't replace a 12" balance, unfortunately. If your metal channel is 12" then that's what you need. Let me know whenever you can get me the information we requested. Please also tell me how many you need. Because it's a special balance, there's a minimum order quantity of 2.

As for the clip, this looks like a top sash guide. Yours in particular could be either our 18-008 or 18-008H, depending on the position of the top hole.

It seems like I would have to take the window apart and out of this lot to see what is on the other side of the window remove it take a picture and then put it back in the slot and then put the window back in I just find it difficult to believe but true it's just hard to get some things done without being someplace where you can see what I have
Profile picture of Tom

Yep, it can be difficult to identify this hardware from the other side of a computer screen. That's why it's important to be as thorough as possible. We need you to help us make sure we get you the best hardware for the job. Special order balances cannot be returned for a refund if anything is wrong, so we like to be 100% sure of everything before we go forward on any order. In my experience, it's never a good idea to guess in this business.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.