Window Clips

A quick learner from Ocala Florida says:
Can you identify this window clip that need replacement, there are 4 on each sash, two on each side.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6301.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6302.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6303.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the dimensions of the 67-026 face guide to see how it compares to your original. 

Dimensions for 67-026
Dimensions for 67-026
That appears to be perfect! Once again Swisco has saved me! Amazing company, thank you!
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

No problem! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

My mistake on my most recent order of Face Guides. A closer examination determines that they are actually 7/16 X 1/2 inch. We have determined that the window manufacture is Kinco. do you have any face guides that match that description?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do not have a face guide in this style with the same size described, unfortunately. However ours still may work. Which side of your face guide is 7/16"? If it's the height then I don't think it would be a big deal at all.

Sadly, it is not the height it's the width. The back rectangular clip does not catch the window edge on our windows. I may try to cut the backoff and glue the window edge portion.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.