Window Crank?

A quick learner from Florida says:
We don't know what brand of windows we have? We installed Plantation blinds and now we need to find 4inch extension's to operate the casement windows. Can you help?
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend based on just these pictures. Could you confirm the diameter of the handle's hole? Can you also show me the operator to which it connects?
A quick learner from Florida says:
The hole is 5/16. We tried a 5/16 RV window extension but it didn't fit?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If a 5/16" spline didn't work, then the hole is likely not 5/16". I would triple check your measurements just to be sure. There's a chance it could be 3/8", in which case our 39-422 may work for you. It's only 2" but you could stack two on top of each other.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.