Window Crank

A home owner from Colorado says:
I had originally ordered 39-001 and 39-002, but the arm angle is not correct as a replacement. These are 9" crank operators.

Any assist would be appreciated. I need both left and right hand versions.

Thanks,

Marty
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2100.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Marty. I agree that our 39-001 and 39-002 look like good replacement options. I'm not sure what you mean when you say the arm angle isn't correct. I don't see anything out of the ordinary for your operator. Can you go into more detail? Could we possibly see them side by side?

A home owner from Colorado says:
Tom,

I no longer have the 39-001/39-002 as I have returned them. If you extend the crank on the 39-001/39-002 and compare the angle to the angle on the existing crank, I am sure you will see the difference and why the 39-001/39-002 will not work.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Marty
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think I understand what you mean, but we haven't been able to find anything exactly like yours. Even the 39-001 and 39-002 are very old and not made much anymore. I don't think there is anything closer to your original operator on the market. I'm sorry we cannot offer a better match.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.