Window Crank

A quick learner from Hobe Sound, FL says:

Hi! I need a new crank for this window and I cannot find any labels or markings on the windows. House was built in the 80's. 

Looks like the space from top to bottom mounting holes are 5 1/8,

the space between two bottom mounting holes is 1 1/2,

and the arm holes are approx 2 1/2 to 2 5/8 apart.

Any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7759.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7760.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! I couldn't find an operator that matches your specifications exactly, but we found two that are similar. See our 39-055 and 39-085 to start out. The dimensions are different, but I couldn't find anything closer. Also note the diameter of the link arm hole, which is 5/16" on the 39-055 and 3/8" on the 39-085.

A quick learner from Hobe Sound, FL says:
Thank you, I have measured more accurately. I have 5" from top to bottom mount holes, 1 7/16 between 2 bottom mount holes, 2.5 for the link arm holes, and diameter of 5/16. Do you have anything that matches? This one almost fits exactly except the link arm is too short. 39-055
Thank you again!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! If the link arm is the only difference then the 39-055 should work just fine. There is a certain amount of play in the linkage so you can get away with a difference in link arm size.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)