Window Crank

A quick learner says:

Hi this window crank is from a Milgard awning window. We would need 12 of these. Can you let us know if we can purchase these from you.

Thank you,

Debbie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2641.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Debbie. We may have a match for this operator, but your photo only shows the base. We still need to see the arms, which are obscured by the window frame. They're just as important as the base. Once I can see what they look like, I'll do my best to find a good match.

A contractor from Hawaii says:

Thank you for the reply.

Here are some more pics of the cranks which should be helpful, in determining the type we need.

Aloha,

Debbie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2673.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2671.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2670.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Debbie. I'm sorry to say that we aren't able to supply this operator. It is a similar style to our 39-140 or 39-143, but the base is a different design. I don't think you'd get either of these to work without extensive alterations to the sill trim.

I am very sorry that we can't offer a better match.

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.