Window Crank

A home owner from Denville NJ says:
Attached is a black metal Caradco Window crank. I am wondering if there is a replacement part that is white instead of black and with a fold in handle instead of the handle that sticks out. I want to replace the entire part that is pictured in the pic, just what you can see (is that possible?) The measurements are are 5 1/8" wide - taken from the outer edge of the flat lip on both sides, 1 1/8" H and 1 3/8" deep.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It appears that you have a Truth operator in your Caradco window. I would suggest taking a look the 39-107 cover and the 39-205 folding handle. We also carry the 39-107FK folding handle and cover kit. That might be a better option. The kit comes with both the cover and the folding handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)