Window Crank Assembly, Left and Right Sides

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Looking for the correct window crank assemblies. Not sure if I need the parts shown in the photos marked #4 and
#5.

If the components in photos 4 and 5 cannot not be separated or disconnected without being damaged, then please provide part numbers for all of the components shown in the photos from the CRANK to the CONNECTION at
the WINDOW.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #1.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #2.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #3.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you might need new operators. See our 39-187 and 39-188 to start out. These look very similar to yours in terms of design but look over the details on their product pages to confirm.

You can definitely reuse your old brackets as long as they aren't damaged, which they don't appear to be, but if you wanted new ones anyway then I recommend the 39-513 and 39-514

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Can I please have the part number for the handle used to open and close the windows?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure! Assuming the operators I recommended match then you can use our 39-114L handle.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.