Window Crank Replacement Part #

A home owner from Hollywood, FL says:
Hello, I have several white window cranks which needs to be replaced, both left and right. The local store I use to purchase from is no longer open. The most recent cranks purchased from there had 1717R imprinted on the inside, but for some reason only lasted a short time after opening the window a few times, the internal part where the handle connects got stripped easily. It would let the window be open, but won't close as the screw part backs out of the handle. Can you help me figure out the correct model/part #. I have purchased many from Home Depot & Lowes, but all were just a little big or small. Also, I will need all the parts, including the screw at the end to attach to the window itself.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pic 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pic 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pic 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pic 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pic 6.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

This operator has a similar design to our 39-060 and 39-061 Keller operators. I recommend carefully reviewing the photos and dimensions we show on the store pages to see if they match up. If they don't, let us know how it differs and the exact dimensions that you need. Thank you!

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.