Window Cranks

A quick learner from USA says:
The windows were installed in the then-new building in 1967. We believe they are Anderson windows. The frame is 23x39
We have 5 of these windows. If there is an option you may have, we'd like to try 1 out before purchasing the rest.

I removed a different operator... Turns out, the first pics I sent were for the wrong operator left in that window. I removed the pictured one from a window that was hardly used with the original operator...

Also. There is a plastic bushing that goes into the arm in the window. I need that too. Also, are the linkages that attach to the window available also?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221024_080902237.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30176137653144 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30176132625602.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30176132465647 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30176132557261.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the three operators that we've related on this page to your assembly, paying close attention to the installation hole placement, spacing, and diameter of the hole in the link arm. If you notice any discrepancies, please write out your exact dimensions and we can go from there.

We would also need to see photos of the plastic bushing that you mentioned uninstalled to determine if it is something that we can offer a replacement for. Thank you!

A quick learner from USA says:
We received our window cranks 39-056. The holes all line up; this is what we had concentrated on.
However, the interior crank arm has a spacer in it (old) and the new one does not. The new version hits our frame. If we were to put a spacer in this new version, it would hit the casing. Do you have another option? Again, the screw holes line up perfectly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2022-12-27 12.55.06-1.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 39-054 operator used on Miami aluminum awning windows. I believe this has the larger offset that you are looking for. You can also find our return policy here. Thanks for posting. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.