Window Cranks/Operators for Steel Casement windows

A home owner from Boston, MA says:
Hello,
My contractor threw out my original cranks and so i'm looking for replacements. I don't have any of the original parts but I do have these pictures. Can you help identify/source replacement cranks?

~Paula
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Paula. These are very old parts. I'm not sure if your exact operators can be acquired. Look at the list of hardware on the right side of this page. You may be able to get these to work, but I can't be sure.
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Thanks Dave. I've finally getting around to trying to hunt these down again. Do you know how I might be able to determine if any of those will work? Maybe which measurements I should take of the window (as a reminder, i don't have the original operators)? Or is it possible to purchase them and then return them if they don't fit/work?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to say for sure what will work better, but maybe use the older style Fenestra, the 39-344 and the 39-358. I also suggest you might want to replace the sash track with the 39-504 just to be sure. If any of these parts don't work out you can always return them if you have to.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.